Atención al Usuario
The RealDolmen ALM Solution helps customers build the right software the right way by introducing people, processes & tools that lead to reduced cost, higher productivity, transparency, quality and last but not least customer delight.
We are connected through a unique vision combining end-to-end ALM, single source capabilities and a strong team, making us a preferred and respected ALM partner in Belgium!
Are you passionate about Application Lifecycle Management? Do you have a broad interest in development, testing, analysis and/or project management? Are you always looking at how to improve things? Are you a fan of the Atlassian toolset and mindset? Do you like helping customers in adapting new tools, processes and techniques based on your experience as an ALM consultant and Atlassian Expert?
Great! Because we are looking for an Atlassian Expert / ALM Consultant to join our team.
We want you to help grow RealDolmen as the leading Atlassian Expert in Belgium by:
- Helping customers discover the wonderful world of Atlassian
- Installation, configuration and administration of (complex) Atlassian environments
- Providing both proactive and reactive for Atlassian environments
- Adapting the Atlassian tools to the customer’s processes
- Training & coaching on ALM and Atlassian related topics
- Speaking and presenting about the tools you love at both internal and external events.
Skills and desirable knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience in a Java or other development environment, of which at least 3 years as a technical consultant or architect. You need a clear view on the software development process as a whole.
- Thorough knowledge of the Atlassian toolset. Practical knowledge of other ALM tools such as Maven, Svn, GIT, Ant, Jenkins, TeamCity …
- Strong DevOps capabilities & Infrastructural knowledge
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI – CD, automated testing, …
- Experienced with Software Engineering processes such as defect management, release management, requirements management, …
- Practical knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (Scrum, KanBan, Waterfall, … ) with a focus on the Agile Philosophy and Methodologies.
- Already active or willing to take an active role in the thriving Atlassian community
- Fluent in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are assertive and take ownership
- You have an Atlassian mindset : open, no-nonsense, to the point
- You are solution driven
- Communication & transparency are your second nature
- You show initiative
- You are eager to learn and want to keep up with the latest Atlassian and Agile evolutions.
- You can work on your own as well as in team
- You have a commercial mindset
Erik De Romagnoli – Talent Officer at RealDolmen
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.realdolmen.com/nl/jobs →