Atención al Usuario
Edge consulting is a growing team of entrepreneurial consultants. We are looking for like-minded young professionals ready to join our ranks and grow with us by working on challenging projects.
As a consultant, you will work within a multidisciplinary team, most of the time on the clients’ premises. You will be reporting to a manager and assist the team in the following areas:
- Analysis of the industry, both quantitative (financial, operational) and qualitative (strategic analysis, competitive benchmarking);
- Analysis, documentation and modification of existing business processes to improve operational efficiency;
- Management of process changes and control of the impact on involved departments;
- Assessment of a company’s situation in terms of people and technology in order to develop recommendations for potential improvements and growth;
- Development of market entry strategies, segmentation, new value creation proposals and business planning;
- Development of growth scenarios and recommendations based on quantitative & qualitative assessments, as well as financial modeling;
- Definition and implementation of go-to-market plans, including product launches, segmentation and pricing models, distribution channels, as well as customer experience improvement plans;
- Contribution to the development of the company by actively supporting managers on internal activities (client’s proposals, recruitment etc.)
The consultant is expected to be available for missions anywhere in Belgium, with opportunities abroad possible but not mandatory.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a strong academic background. A degree reflecting analytical credentials is a plus (e.g. engineering, business administration, economics or finance).
Applicants are expected to have between 2 and 5 years of relevant professional experience.
Fluency in French and English is a must.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Candidates will need to provide evidence of key skills including:
- Understand complex problems and frame them in a structured and factual manner
- Ease with numbers, know what constitutes trustworthy data
- Ability to map processes, identify root causes and suggest solutions
- Familiarity with IT concepts such as network architecture or business requirements is a plus
- High level of competence with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and familiarity with MS Visio or equivalent
The following attributes will be key for a successful collaboration with our team
- Ability to work in a team, interpersonal communication (both oral and written)
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
- Interest for technological environments
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility, ability to cope with pressure and challenges
- Dependability, autonomy and sense of initiative
- A positive mindset
The position is to be awarded under a yearly freelance contract, with a competitive initial package.
Julien Theys – Manager at Edge Consulting scrl
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/62980544?trk=eml-jymbii-organic-job-title&refId=b2462acd-4d55-4885-8beb-a6965b71d5ba&midToken=AQEIdNoFxz9hKw →