Atención al Usuario
ICT Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, Sales & Marketing Recruitment, Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment
As a Senior Business Architect you will be working for various enterprise clients in Belgium – among these are the biggest retail, engineering, construction and logistics companies in Belgium.
Your Belgium headquarters is located in Brussels and your focus lies with improving the business processes solutions and (IT) business transformations. You consult on C-level (CEO, CIO, CFO and/ or CTO among others) regarding (IT) Business Transformation programmes and the enterprise architecture.
As a Senior Business Architect/ Consultant work closely together with the (Division) Directors and/ or CEO at your clients. You are responsible for:
- Analyses of business needs;
- An high level solution on business level with ‘Impact analyses';
- Translating the Enterprise Architecture into business transformation projects / programs;
- Presenting business transformation plans and architectures to the business, management and chief executives;
- Provide the projects / programs with architecture governance from a business strategy perspective.
You will work for a top-tier international consultancy with an open culture. Their clients are mostly global or enterprise clients that value their expertise and effective approach to business transformations:
- You capture the business strategy and allign this strategy with the business processes and IT;
- You evaluate and ensure that the information system platforms become/ stay business enabling;
- You manage and deliver high value architecture engagements and major transformation programmes with a specific focus on the CIO/ Chief Architect agenda across a number of industry sectors.
Would you like to be responsible for business transformation programs at Belgium’s leading companies?
Please contact us through the form on our website.
You are a confident, responsible, pro-active, analytical, stress proof and persevering professional. You are a natural leader but also know how to be a team player.
As a professional you take a lot of pride out of the quality and structure of your work and easily adapt to different cultures. You have a natural sense of acquiring new projects on delivery.
Additionally you possess:
- Bachelor or Master degree – preferably in the field of Business Administration or IT;
- At least two years consulting experience – preferably with some exposure to international environments/ clients;
- At least five years working experience in a similar role as Business Architect – preferably experience with (IT) business transformation programmes;
- A strong architectural orientation with knowledge of different architectural frameworks;
- Experience with logistics, mechanical maintenance, utility or construction in international environments is an advantage;
- Experience with transforming silo organisations into a service organisations is an advantage;
- You possess C-level communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent language skills in Flemish (or Dutch), French and English – all spoken as well as written.
Our client is an International consultancy – supporting various enterprise clients worldwide. They are a result oriented company and they strive to excel in their business and achieve better and faster results for their clients.
They challenge their clients in a positive manner and have an outstanding reputation on delivery and innovation. Their clients value our client for their thorough approach and their goal to deliver great results in shorter delivery times.
Our client puts people first and values a long term commitments with both their clients as their employees. They return a lot to society in the form of donations and sponsoring sporting events and believe a good work-life balance is equally important. Because of their magnitude there is a lot of culture diversity between colleagues and clients, but also a lot of mutual respect.
Our clients offers challenging international projects within a fun, highly energetic and fast paced culture. The position is based on 40 hours per week and comes with:
- a competitive base salary between € 80.000,= and € 140.000,= gross per year;
- a bonus and attractive secondary benefits;
- a C-level working environment at (global) enterprise organisations who count on you to make a difference for their business.
Are you up for this new challenge and like to be responsible for business transformation programs at Belgium’s leading companies?
Please contact us by clicking the ‘Apply/ Solliciteer’ button on our website. We’d love to tell you more.
Jordi Spijker – Consultant IT Recruitment at De Recruiter
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.derecruiter.nu/vacatures/vacature-senior-business-architect-belgium-804059-11.html →