Atención al Usuario
Sitio web HP Software Professional Services
Servicios y tecnologías de la información
In this role, you will work collaboratively with local ArcSight consultants, Managing Principals and Directors to deliver cutting edge services on client engagements with a world class team from around the globe. You will be accountable for deploying ArcSight to satisfy client business requirements and assist government agencies to utilise ArcSight to its full potential.
You will work day-to-day with clients to assist in delivering value that ArcSight brings to the overall business objective. This includes installation of ArcSight software, business requirements workshops, performance tuning and development of new ArcSight content to ensure the agencies are getting the most out of the product.
This job isn’t just about installing software and making it work; it’s about delivering the knowledge to our customers so that they can continue to utilise ArcSight long after you leave client site. An important aspect of this role is understanding security operations and how to utilise ArcSight to perform daily security operations tasks.
You can expect to receive world-class training that is only available to HP consultants.
• Provide technical direction to solve complex issues and ensure on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations
• Provide technical consulting and advice to customer on-site efforts
• Assist in design enterprise-scale projects for HP/ArcSight’s solutions and products
• Develop reusable innovative solutions that demonstrate a deep technical knowledge of the products, processes, and the customer environment
• Deliver world-class consulting to some of the largest companies in the world
Desired Skills and Experience
This role will require the following skills and expertise:
• 3+ years working within the information security field
• Security operations experience such as incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis
• 2+ years working with SIEM technology, preferably ArcSight
• Experience with security device and general IT installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g. Firewall, IDS, etc.)
• Expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows – able to teardown and rebuild a host system
• UNIX system administration including automation through scripting (perl, shell, python) is a plus
• Experience with database installation and configuration
• Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
• Advanced technical writing skills
• Professional certifications may include PMP, CISSP, SANS GCIA
• Fluent English and Dutch/French is mandatory
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%
ArcSight helps protect enterprises and government agencies by providing complete visibility and critical insights into their IT infrastructure across all users, networks, data centers and applications. The market-leading ArcSight platform enables organizations to proactively safeguard their digital assets, control the risks associated with cyber theft, cyber fraud, and cyber warfare and cyber espionage and comply with corporate and regulatory policy.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers’ most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today – we are eager to learn more about you!
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://hp.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1433399&lang=en&src=JB-12163 →